This dream is not that far away from you
- Looking for the mouflon ram
- Observing from the boat.
- Finally after few chances and misses Mel got one at 335m.
- Next day he got young wild boar tusker. His M70 and Hornady worked well.
- It was hard to climb but we saw a few mouflon herds far away.
- Even though we couldn't get closer to rams we wanted david decided to take this ram out. He liked the trophy and took it at 220m.
- Stalking chamois in high mountins was much harder. We went on the terrain at 1500m above the sea level. The wind was very strong and it was cold out there but we got our chances at 300-350m. Unfortunately today we missed.
- Next day we went on the other ground closer to Adriatic coast. The wind here was not an issue, 5mp/h. The altitude was 900m and the wiev beautiful. We saw a few but...
- Took the biggest and unortunately the youngest. It is a male in 3rd year but with great hooks. Few points below gold. We were very pleased with the trophy of this Balkan Chamois. 240m